Honestly Mr Kujabi Sir

This time you really missed the point of my story. You not only missed the point, but you strayed far way way beyond the intent, purpose, theme and subject of my tale. I would humbly suggest you go back and re-read PHANTOM TALES FROM BUSULU FOREST. Not only re-read it, but READ BETWEEN THE LINES AND BENEATH THE LINES. That way you may get my point. As it is now, your critique is just an uninformed fumble in the dark, a confused mishmash of disoriented speculatory ramblings. Good day.

Baba