Mr Kujabi

Please let us not get into private messages. We met in public and must make all our correspondence public. In that vein, I beg to indicate that I am copying this reply, and by extension your email, to the Gambia-L. And please do not personalise our exchanges or suggest what or how I am feeling or not feeling.  For me, this is an intellectual forum with no room for personal emotions as I have always tried to demonstrate.

You certainly are not being at all critical, not to say too critical. What I say is that you totally missed the point this time around. You simply went too far off target. Please try again.

Baba