Hamjatta, Mboge,Bahoum and all the rest ,I commend you for tremendous job you're engaged in for the interest of the Gambia. I would also want to thank Joe and the rest in Chicago for thier stance at the lectures.
Even though we may not share the same views as to the course the Gambia should take, one thing is clear ,Gambians are interested in a democratic Gambia free of the facist Jammeh regime.

I found it completely disgusting that fascist and his new stooge(new attorney general) are appealing the release of the students, who were illegally detained, and whose colleagues were butchered in broad day light by the security forces. These actions goes further to prove how fascist Jammeh and his clique are, infact the State Department report reiterates what has been stated here over and over again.

Recently I met senator Paul Wellstone of minnesota at my school and we had a brief conversation about the rotten human rights record of the Gambia . I have promised to send him more information on this matter , so I am appealing to people to send me documents on the Gambia's human rights situation.
I would also be glad to have the contacts of the UDP, NRP, S.M. Dibba, Assan Musa Camara, O.J and others. I need them in order to be able to conduct interviews for a newspaper we started here in Minnesota called AFRICAN JOURNAL USA.

Ebrima Sillah keep up the good work both at BBC and CITIZEN FM

PEACE, KEEP ON THE STRUGGLE.

PASAMBA JOW