I myself feel good now cause I went to the post office this Morning and
bought 4 books of the Black Heritage Stamps and used them to mail
pictures back to the Gambia.   I always ask for them cause everyone in
Africa always like the different stamps and cause I like to send them.
I think that it is a way to show others that Black people along with any
other race of people are equal.  Thanks for the heads up cause I had no
idea that the United States Postal Service was destroying the stamps.  I
will go back and buy more and also fill out several complaint forms
about it.

Thanks as always,
Jennifer Eidson Aladesipe