Tunks, thanks for your inquiry. The donors will agree on a criteria on how the funds are to be distributed, just like we did for the Massacre Fund Drive.  So, it is important for us to focus on these issues now.  It's also up to the donors to decide whether the funds will be given to individual parties or a united opposition.  The earlier we start the debate on these issues, the better for us.  Thanks for your interest and support.

Chi Jaama

Joe Sambou