Hi Ebrima,

You've been missed! Welcome back and all the best.  I am awaiting our seasoned and erudite civil servant 'Kebba Jobe' to try to debunk your excellent submission on the lies of the great imbecile Yahya  Jammeh. I hope he will not come with his usual piffle about the great projects the APRC are initiating. Such have been debunked by Hamjatta, KB, Saul Khan et al.

Regards,

Mboge