Mr Quack Quack or shall I say:

The Invisible Man, The Million Dollar Man or The Incredible Hulk.  I personally do not care who you are, BIPOLAR or have quadruple identities, but would appreciate  you conducting yourself in a civilized and mature manner...then you'll get the respect and audience you deserve.  Using this FOUL vocabulary is so unnecessary and immature. We can all dig in our bags and FLASH the nasty lingo you're using but this forum is beyond that.

Please give it a REST!!!

Astrid Christensen/