Ebriama,

We thank you once again for the wonderful job you doing for our motherland.

Ebriama they have done it again, the so-called Indemnity bill was enacted by the so-called people representitave(NATIONAL ASSEBLY). Ebriama where is the Gambia heading to. We should not sit down and see  maron Jammeh giving licence to his criminals to kill and nothing coming out of it.

You, KD, Hamjatta and the rest should do everything possible make the voiceless to be heard other wise our only option will be to face the bullets if even we all will die. Yahya is nothing but a man from Kanilia.

Ahmed.