Once again the maron will be livimg in sleepless nights. Ebriama, as the source put it the truth is the only arm that we can use to distroy this man.

 As these stories come out, the more we distribute them to the ordinary people who don't have access to the net.

A word for Edward, by refusing to approve this bad deal for the Gambian people, you did a good job.