Kebba Jobe,

You are a damn fool.  I am in the midst of exams.  You will certainly be hearing from me in the near future.  What a sad pathetic moron you are! Keep up your buffoonery. Bamba Laye, G. Sarr are decent folk and whatever your attempt to sully their image will not wash with the L-ers.  What a shoddy drooping fool you are!  Your spin and naked lies are being exposed everyday.

Have a horrible day!

Mboge