KB and Hamjatta,

Thanks for your responses to our pathological liar Kebba 'Joke' Nying Jobe.  I can count on you guys to tackle this pathetic and perverse character.  When i woke up this morning to his filth again i just thought let me leave this guy alone.  It seems to me 'Joke' Nying is not worth any second of my time.

Regards,

Mboge