George, thanks for the many points you raised.  Your questions and many more we need to tackle in order for us to make an informed choice on how to spend the money being raised.  We, the donors, will decide on how we want to spend the money.  I believe the coming ALD Conference will provide answers to most of the questions you and others raised.  The conclusions reached at the Conference will also provide a good jumpstart to launch a discussion on the serious issue of funding our position in the coming election.  To all who have questions, I say, just bring in the money and we all will decide in the end on how we want it spent.  We cannot afford to "watch hand", for the stakes are really high and time is not on our side.  Remember, these funds will be spent by the recipient party, going into the elections and not after the elections.  They need these funds and others they raised to get their message out and to build on their support base.  Again George, thanks for your questions and your donation.  Please help spread the word.

Chi Jaama

Joe Sambou