Jabou, thanks for your post and the questions you and others have raised.  The Gambians in the diaspora will have an opportunity to talk to the opposion at the coming ALD Conference.  This is an occasion that the folks back home never had.  We will, for the first time, have the opportunity to pose the pertinent question of a "United Opposition", and hear their individual responses.  This Conference have the potential to do two things: We will walk away from it knowing the various party platforms and their interest in forming a coalition.  We will also have more information to seriously discuss our position, as donors, in the upcoming presidential elections.  Thanks again for your interest in this discussion.

Chi Jaama

Joe Sambou