Hi,

This is an inspiring news and a big plus for Gambian soccer. Like Yus, I have watched three of Jatto's matches with Willem 11, including the one he scored a header against Ajax. There was nothing better than sitting before the Tv hearing the commentator say "Jatto Ceesay from the Gambia". I wish Arthur well and hope that he succeeds. There are other players doing exceptionally well such as Ebou Sillah in Belgium, Edrisa Sonko who just transfered from Belgium to Holland on a Loan, in fact he scored on his first game in Holland.

Regarding Alhagi Sillah, he was agreat inspiration to me as a young Coach in the Gambia, he was always available to help. I should also pay tribute to my other colleagues like Sang Ndong, Pa faye, Bonu Johson, Ebrima Bojang(saraba), Sam Thorpe to name a few. These are wonderful people who work tirelessly to better the talents of players. They really deserve commendation. They have really played a great role in my coaching back home. I cannot forget my 'koto" Ebou Njie of Hawks.

When Ebou Colly discussed the vicious manner in which Gibril Saye was massacred, I sat back and reflected on the life of a humble and decent man. I had the opportunity of attending two coaching courses with Saye. I am really honored to have known this wonderful person. As I write I have a picture taken in March of 1994 during the Futuro coaching course With Saye calmly standing on the edge. I find it unbeleiveable that anybody would want to harm or even kill this gentleman, oh I cannot wait until these vicious criminals running our country are brought to justice.

Have a good night.

Coach