Ousman, thanks for your thoughts.  On the issue of the fund raising, do you have any ideas as to the most effective way we can do it in the absence of an organization base?  This process of searching for a better Gambia is not mine alone or any of the donors, but all Gambians.  I am open to suggestions and I urge people to not just pose questions and leave the floor, but to also try to come up with solutions.  Some are talking about this fund raising as if it is owned by me.  I am just a vehicle to getting that aspect of the job done.  I stated this before, the political parties are going to be at the ALD and most of the questions and concerns raised would be answered at that time.  However, we are going to need funds to help them in their fight against Jammeh with our state coffers.  So, for all that do not like the way the fund raising is handled, please bring forth your ideas and ways we can get the job done.  Do not talk like you are a Malian or Senegalese.  You are just as Gambian as any one of us, and thus, should not wait to be called upon.  On that note I await all the good ideas that people may have.  I will also read the complaints and criticisms some may have.  In the end what matters is not my feelings but getting the job done by whom ever.

Chi Jaama

Joe Sambou