KB,

I really  cannot understand the type of person you are. One thing I personally know is that if even you add all the lies of this world, you cannot convince me to support a murderer like YAHYA JAMMEH. As I have been telling you before, is only your pocket that make you to be such a lier. You people have no mercy for the Gambian people. You betrayed us ever since you took power in 1994. How many people have loose their lives since 1994.

When I was going over Ebou Colley's coup part 3, tears were going from my eyes and I was  unable to continue reading what I was seeing. I cannot believe my eyes. But men, one day Yahya and his followers will pay the price. As you are witnessing, Sanna is already paying his own price. You people are really bunch of bitches distroying our belove country.

OH GOD HELP GAMBIA NOW OTHERWISE THE WORST WILL HIT THE GAMBIA.