Mr Badgy,

With respect, let us stop this personal vendettas against each other.  Your views on Hamjatta are very wrong.  I have met Hamjatta several times and i know he has no ill-will against any Gambian.  What spurs Hamjatta is one thing, a great desire for learning and a strong love for his country and people.  He abhors the bullying of the thugs we have posturing as leaders.  He is a decent young man and i admire his talent and zeal for learning. I wish him  all the best.  I think we should be more encouraging to our young talents than holding grudges against them.

 Hamjatta's disagreement with Halifa is intellectual and nothing personal.  I know what i am talking about bacause Halifa himself holds no ill-will against Hamjatta and it is the same with Hamjatta.  Halifa himself told me in his own words 'Hamjatta is a good person'.  Hamjatta likewise holds very high respect for Halifa.

Please take note i am not writing to you to start an argument but just wanted to let you know that Hamjatta is a good person.  I once had a very wrong view of him but after we met, i saw in Hamjatta, a young man with dedication, determination and zeal which he is channeling in the most productive way one can imagine.

On another note 'Kebba Joke Nying Jobe' deserves all the names he is being called.  He is the greatest pretender and distortionist ever to have surfaced on the L.

Kebba Jobe believes that Yahya Jammeh's 'sweet little projects' are more important than the killing of our children, the imprisonment of Dumo et al, the continuous harassment of Gambians by the NIA and Jammeh thugs, the looting and the destitution of our people.  He is a sad charlatan and as i told him when it comes to his nonsense, my madness and idioticism are lurking on the corridors of L ready to pounce.

Mr Badgy, I assume that you are a good person and i do apologise if you feel that i should not butt into conversion.

However, no ill feelings from this corner.

regards,

Mboge