Jobe wrote:

"Sanusi, rest assured that i will neither try to cover up any wrong doings by this regime or try to deny or justify them."

I have no doubt that Sanusi will see through the hypocrisy  loaded in this statement by our 'intellectual prostitute'.   Since he appeared on this forum with a fake identity, all 'Jobe' has done is  to  justify, excuse,deny and defend the despicable record of the Jammeh regime.

No one can fool us.  Stop the spin.

Regards

Mboge