Joker Jobe,

Why on earth will i welcome you back?  How can i reconcile myself to such hypocrisy?  I abhour your type, period!  How can i wish you well with your shameful and disgusting defence of the indefensible murderers, thugs, thieves, liars, bullies of the APRC. You are a sadistic oaf and i wish and hope that your type are exposed for what they are.

'SUBOHUUT-MALA'

May the demiurge protect us from hypocrisy and cowardice.  Truth shall prevail.

Have a horrible weekend!

Mboge