I checked through the www.jammeh2001.org. On the human rights section of the site, I found out that the jammeh and his bandits are falsly claiming that there are no political prisoners in the Gambia. There is this that I would like to ask them. Is Dumo a political prisoner or a criminal? For almost a year Mr saho is been sitting in jail in the the gambia without any date set for his trial. This is the problem most of the people have with this government of today. For a government to be seen credible, it most embark on telling the truth and acting on it.You cannot sell the image of this government abroad when the president's website is swallowed by lies and false pretention.The Gambia government of today  would end up strangling it self if it cannot even admit to things that went wrong with it.
It's sad that a president can lie openly to the people of the Gambia each and everytime he opens his mouth or a website.Dumo is arrested for no other reason than political, if he could not be considered a political prisoner, then I agree with Jammeh2001that there are no political prisoners in the country since they are all six feet deep.A genuine leadership is what the country needs. Lies, no matter how trivial or grave always lie in a shallow grave,even light rains could surface them.
I truly believe that it would be only a matter of time when Mr Saho would be reunited with his family and all well wishers. Stay strong and Mr saho and have faith. You will always be in my mind as a true Gambian and a patriot.