Joker Nying Jobe,

You and the Lady moron F Jahumpa Ceesay are just pathetic. Only those suffering from chronic ALES syndrome are squealing  about Yahya's archievements.   You seem to think that by posting such filth here about Yahya's so-called archievements you will sway our view on the 'Butcher of Kanilai'.

Get real Joker Jobe, L'ers are more sophisticated than you think.  The amateurism so blatantly manifested in your spin is really lamentable.

Have a horrible day,

Mboge

P.S why don't you suggest to your LORD 'Imbecile' Jammeh that his website is a vapidly insincere project.  How can a website of so much importance have no feedback or commentary section.  Are you afraid of the views of the ordinary Gambians.  Maybe i am asking too much.