Ous,

         It is ok to sympathize with Joseph Joof, however, I must say that a LEADER should be able to control and tame it's audience no matter how threaten he or she is, as long as no physical harm is involved.  As a leader, Joseph Joof should have carried the dignity and composer that most leaders have when confronted with a hostile audience.  All we wanted was to ask him qustions about our misgoverned country.

I think that it is really important to express the fact that what Joseph did was wrong, so that we would not have the continuance of this behavior by other Gambian leaders.  He should recognize his action as wrong and not repeat it in the future.

A LEADER SHALL NEVER RUN AWAY FROM IT'S AUDIENCE.

Ramatoulie