Elow Wole,

I cannot understand why you called Darboe a TRIBALISH beacuse he spoke in Mandika. What is it to speak in Mandika if the MAJORITY of those listening to you cannot speak your so-called official language correctly. The majority of Gambians in that hall that day apprecaite Darboe's speech because it was well understood to them. For one to speak in your own language does not mean that you are a tribalish. If you thing Darboe cannot express himself in English is a silly mistake.

After all what is English? Is just another language which people use to understand each other.

The word TRIBALISH should be kick out of the Gambia politics. It was introduce by MARON JAMMEH as a mean of his DIVIDE and RULE TACTICS. This word will follw Maron Jammeh and his criminal gang when ever they are kick out of power. The Gambian people know no TRIBALISH. We have been living in harmony before and will continue to live in Harmony. Mandikas are marriaging Wolofes,Folaes, Jolaes, Sarahules, Akues and the apply to all other tribes in the Gambia.

You should no what to say next time about tribalish. I am not a Mandika but my wife is a Mandika. My brother is not a Fula but His wife is a Fula. My sister is not Sarahule but her husband is Sarahule.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Seedy Ahmed.