Tonbong,

I think most G-lers do not have any intrest in what you are asking Mr. Conteh? I think it will much better if YOU AS THE SO-CALLED MD OF GRST will be imforming us about events in the GAMBIA and the deeds of your SO-CALLED MASTER THE BUECHER OF KANILIA.

In the mean time TONBONG HOW MUCH DID THE GRST SPENT AND WHAT PROFIT(IF ANY) DID IT GET FROM THE TYSON -MORR FADAM WRESTLING CONTEST WHICH WAS ORGARNISED BY YOU AND THE REST OF YOUR GANG.

Seedy Ahmed.

>From: saul khan <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: Jassey - Conteh, MBA
>Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 06:23:10 -0700
>
>Tombong,
>
>I've always had some little respect for you because
>you're at least honest enough to openly admit your
>support for what is clearly a criminal regime.
>However, innumerable times, myself and many others
>have posed simple questions to you that you ignored.
>Worse yet, you've taken it upon yourself to surface
>here sporadically, and lecture us about desisting from
>personal attacks and discussing pertinent issues.
>Which is why I'm baffled by your pestering of Comrade
>Conteh about his Signature. I can think of a thousand
>meanings of MBA. So, what are you driving at? In other
>words, what's your point? And how is this MBA issue
>pertinent to our national life? Please help me here,
>because you've always declared that you're not into
>personal attacks. I'm dying to know what this issue
>is.
>Good morning.
>
>Saul.
>

>--- TOMBONG SAIDY <[log in to unmask]>wrote:

Sowe,

It is very important in the scheme of
>things to know whether Mr. Conteh is an MBA

degree holder or not. I did not come with is out of

>the blues. He signed a posting and included MBA among
>other things ("Naphiyo, Comrade ML Jassey-Conteh,
>MBA Greensboro, NC/Kombo East Constituency ").

I might be wrong but this is the first time I saw