This Kebba Jobe is getting at you guys at your own game and rules. It is okay for the Ebou Colleys,  Ansumana Kujabis, Kebba Dampha etc to hide behind false names, but it is not okay for Kebba Jobe or whoever to hide behind a false name. If Kebba Jobe is a false name, he should only reveal his identity if all others do so.

Just as some of you said, that it is not important whether Mr. Conteh has an MBA or not(even though he does not), the same applies here. I do not care whether Kebba Jobe is real or not as long as he is discussing the issues. Lets discuss issues brother and sisters.

PEACE

Tombong Saidy