Katim, thanks for forwarding this post to our attention.  This money is going to be used for the APRC election fraud effort.  They ate up all our meager resources and the only avenue to supporting their fraud scheme is through loans.  We are going to see a whole lot of loans signed from now to October.  You are right, why would the bank give out a loan for a flood that occurred almost two years ago?  These banks are the life blood of the thieves we call presidents in most poor nations, such as the Gambia.  Folks we have to be vigilant and that means getting up and fighting for our rights.  We have to back our words with deeds.  I hope we see the urgency of our situation before it's too late, because no country or financier is going to do it for us.

Chi Jaama

Joe Sambou