Mr Jobe,
Your defence of Jammeh's outrageous threat of dissolving the IEC is indeed very weak. What you should ask your boss is: Did he ask for the people's consent in 1994, when he imposed his fascist government on the Gambian people? and Since when does Jammeh care about the laws of the Gambia, didn't he openly violated the constitution by firing the IEC chairman?

Mr Jobe, it is outright repugnant for Jammeh to preach discipline and tolerance. This the same man who threatens people with death and his government is the one of the most indiscipline governments in Africa. Jammeh does not respect anybody, and yes he has no tolerance that is why his government have continued to violate people's rights with impunity, this is why the Dumos are languishing in jail due to Jammeh's false charges. Do I have to remind you of the cowardly action by the APRC against the ex-vice president of gamsu.

Pasamba