Ebrima and G-Lers,

This is definately a good news. A monsters like Baba Jobe deserve the status of a world crimminal. He has graduated from a National & Regional Crimminal to a World Class Crimminal. These people should remember that the international world order has changed and no crimminal or monsters will be speared.

Even here in Ghana the present regime is lunching a vigorous campaign against corruption in Ghana. At the same time holding the former regime accountable for their crimes and corrupt attitudes. Rawlings was so mad that the present government has declined that June 4th  is no longer a holiday in Ghana. THis is the same as July 22nd in Gambia. Rawlings came out on June 4th to treathen the present regime by saying that, these people are disturbing his former colleagues and if they are not careful something will happen. People  believe that the guy is even lucky that he is not tried for all the crimes he has committed, so he should "rest in peace".

Personally,  this government is new and we will following the developments. So far they are trying their best to get the country back to its feet, we will see how far they go.

The Struggle Continues!!!

Ndey Jobarteh