Mr. Conteh,

I am not surprised that you have Karamba coming to the rescue of the UDP. This list is not meant to say things against the opposition. I remember when some questions were raised just last week about them, it was not taken well here. One has to love this.

It is not a matter of taking these things personal, but we all know that the party begged out from the Washington talks and able to come to the States for weeks at the time of registrations. I saw that you questioned this before and there was no answer for you. I wish people like Karamba could have answered that instead of jumping on you for raising very important issues/concerns.

I know they were busy with the campaign going around the States, but they had time to refute your allegations this time. What I have realized about such people like Karamba is that they do not want to talk about the UDP as a faulted party. Most of these people leading the UDP in this country have their own acts to put together and their households to straighten up. Yet they have the feat to come to such a public arena to address national issue. I have no doubt that someone who cannot even rule a house cannot rule a nation.

I have just read some postings defending the acts of those who questioned Halifa Sallah's message in the NY meeting. Can't you get it? This is not a forum for any one else but the so called oppostion who will either write to one another behind the screens to discuss certain issues. If you are not lucky to be part of that gang, you are side lined. Sister Jamila brought some important points, but what did she get? Kebba Jobe may be pro Jammeh, but the guy talks a lot of sense, and what did he get? I have just read that he is also called not to be a real "Kebba Jobe".  My identity was questioned by Saidykhan too. The Saidykhan are only in Jarra whiles the Ceesays are all parts of the Gambia. This is scary. If you are not anti-Jammeh your name cannot even be yours.

The dictatorship going on this list is strong enough. You are either part of the group/gang or you are no body but someone in here to tap opposition parties against one another.

What a sorry state?

Lamin Ceesay,

Charl. WV.