WELL SAID YUS. I JUST RETURNED FROM A BRIEF SOJOURN IN BETHSAIDA, ISRAEL AND JUST COMBED THROUGH MY MAIL. I BEGAN BY DELETING MOST OF THE CRAP-MAIL INCLUDING THE STUFF ON KEBBA JOBE OR WHATEVER THE HELL HIS NAME IS. INDULGE ME:

THE HONOURABLE SIDIA JATTA IS A DECENT GAMBIAN AND DESERVES PRAISE AND COMMENDATION FOR HIS NOBLE EFFORT OF HELPING HIS CONSTITUENCY. THE MAN LIVES A HUMBLE LIFE DARN-NEAR THAT OF A PAUPER BECAUSE HE UNDERSTANDS THAT THE COUNTRY'S TREASURY IS BEING LOOTED BY PERSONNAE NON-GRATA AND IT IS FOOLHARDY TO EXPECT ANY DEVELOPMENT FUNDS FOR HIS CONSTITUENCY WHICH WAS HARD-HIT BY THE FLOODS. HE IS INDEED ADMIRABLE. HON. JATTA'S WORK AND PRONOUNCEMENTS SPEAK VOLUMES FOR THE SANE AND INTELLIGIBLE. CELON LA VERITE.

I COULD NOT HELP BUT NOTICE A SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT OF DERISION COMING GEORGE'S WAY BECAUSE OF THE STELLAR WORK HE DID IN TRYING TO VET KEBBA'S CREDIBILITY.

FIRST, WHOEVER SUBMITS MAIL PURPORTING TO BE AN AGENT OF A POLITICAL PARTY OR A SPOKEMAN ON A PARTICULAR POINT OF VIEW MUST BE VETTED IN ORDER TO ESTABLISH THE TYPE AND VERACITY OF HIS/HER SOURCE AND THE COLOR OF HIS/HER COMMENTARY. SO IT IS NOT REALLY IMPORTANT WHAT KEBBA JOBE'S REAL NAME IS FOR I'M SURE HE RESIDES AT THE BOTTOM OF THE GENE POOL BUT FOR THE MAELSTROM TO BE EFFECTIVE AS INFORMER AND EDUCATOR(BY VIRTUE OF ITS SUBSCRIBERS), IT IS COMFORTING TO KNOW THAT THERE ARE THOSE AMONG US WHO WILL SPARE NO ZEAL IN PORTRAYING THE TRUE COLOR OF SUBMITTED COMMENTARY.

SECONDLY, I HAVE TO ASK THE GENTLEMEN TO BE CALM AND READ MR. SARR'S MAIL TO UNDERSTAND IT.YOU'VE HAD YOUR 15SECONDS OF FAME. I WAS EXTREMELY DISSAPPOINTED AT MR. FORSTER'S UNDERSTANDING OF GEORGE'S STELLAR EFFORT. I TRUST AFTER A SECOND LOOK, THE HONORABLE MR. THOMAS WILL BE BETTER INFORMED IN THE GRAMMAR OF COMPREHENSION OF THE MAIL. I APPLAUD MR. SARR'S OFFER OF APOLOGY NONETHELESS WHICH IS FURTHER PROOF OF THE LATTER'S GRAVITASSE.THE INTENT IS CERTAINLY NOT MALICIOUS.

SAM N'JIE SHOULD BE COMMENDED FOR ADDING TO OUR KNOWLEDGE AND COMPLEMENTING MR. SARR'S EFFORT BY REMINDING US THAT THERE WERE TWO KENTS. THAT SHOULD BE THE TREND OF THIS DISCUSSION, NOT DERISION AND MISREPRESENTATION OF GEORGE'S MAIL. MR. FORSTER WILL HAVE TO AGREE THAT KEBBA EITHER ADMIRED/IDENTIFIED WITH HIM ENOUGH TO WANT TO MIMICK HIS CAREER OR THERE IS A SEVERE CASE SIMILAR FORTUNES AND CIRCUMSTANCES.

AND ANOTHER THING; WHEN SOMEONE OFFERS INFORMATION REGARDING A MAELSTROM PARTICIPANT, HOW ABOUT WAITING FOR DIRECT EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY FROM THE PARTIES CONCERNED BEFORE EVERY OTHER ACTOR BUTS IN TO COMPOUND WHATEVER PROBLEM ENSUES. BE PATIENT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. DON'T SPEND YOUR LIVES WAITING FOR A REASON TO TEAR A MAN DOWN.

VAUT MIEUX CRITIQUER QUE FAIRE. (EXCUSE SPELLING ERRORS WHEN I INTRODUCE ANOTHER LANGUAGE).