Samba, thanks for your post.  This is welcomed news and I hope for all to support the opposition in their efforts to making a tactical alliance a reality.  Our strength lies in our unity to defeat the corrupt and murderous thugs that have no vision past their forehead.  Let's do them a favor and relieve them from their confusion and misery.  Our biggest weapon against the thugs is to force them to think.  They only shine when we allow them to function as starch heads.  I'm glad they used words/phrases they did not understand, such as transparency, accountability, good governance, democratic principles, etc,.  Now they wished they'd never used those words/phrases to perform their slapstick.  Let's forge ahead, for the end is near for them.

Chi Jaama

Joe Sambou