Mr. Jobe,

are you seriously looking for answers to these questions?  If so, please refer to the piece forwarded by Dr. Saine's Canadian friend to refresh your memory.  You may also want to read some of my postings on these issues: checkpoints, NIA, fraudulent elections/registration, political praise singers, Yahya's TV, etc.

"Keep the Fire Burning!"

Katchikally "KATS" Touray