Dampha, thanks for your post.  You have time to dwell on Chongan, be my guest.  I discuss issues and move on.  I can go toe to toe with you, but my time is best spent on more important things.  I expected you to come back and I promised myself this time I will not to be dragged into the mud.  Brother Dampha, you see, you do not have a monopoly on our struggle, and I hope you are not convinced that I not fighting the murderers.  If you do, then I'm sorry to tell you that you are gravely mistaken.  My aim is Yahya, at this time, for I know that all that are behind him will go when he goes.  So, you see, we are going to the same place I'm heading, only our routes are different.  Chongan, is not going to be the last in this saga.  I welcome people to tell us the dealings of the thugs in the military, but I equally expect them to tell us what they did or apologize to their victims.  My priority in this discussion is the victims of which Chongan is one of.  You stated thus, "Unlike you, when I saw Chongan's post, I prioritized. Commonsense told me that Yankuba Touray and Edward Singhateh are still in power and were active participants in the torture that was narrated Now, with that mindset, you expect me to stay mute when I see people making spiteful allegations against Chongan trying to equate the actions of our current predators with some bar brawls?"  I never compared Chongan's violations with that of Touray, Singhateh, et al.  I focused on the victims, of which Chongan is one of.  I hope by you edging him to come forth, you are not suggesting that we should all use your fine thinking and prioritizing skills to engage Chongan?  Since you know him that well, ask him if I was in that camp while he was there?  I was there with 30 others at different times between the 1981 coup and 1993/4.  Like I said, I'm moving on and let's keep up the fight against the thugs.

Chi  Jaama

Joe Sambou