Barrow,

Well said! SUMA MAKGI DAFA RUSSS!  TE HAMMGA MAKK BU RUSSS MA TEYY LA WAIYA!

Barrow, Teacher Gassa is a liar and hypocrite.  It is now very clear the man is trying to forstall his imminent downfall. Do not be perturbed by his vulgarity!  As i said before when he starts losing a debate, all he can come up with is obscenities.  He is a Pa with no shame.

Since he said he is a well  respected engineer, i wonder how much of a ' backhander ' he got for his supervision of the airport.  Also, he is trying to portray that he is not driven by money when he refused NASA's offer.  I bet NASA found out that they were dealing with a rogue.

Barrow, keep it up! Remember Lameen, Gassa is a criminal!  So, always expect filth from him.

Gassa, NYA KA JOMM, SUBUHUTMALA, hope you have another horrible day.

MBoge