Yus,

Thanks for forwarding this story, it is really amusing. I am one of the few who greatly admire Winnie for her dedication and commitment to the struggle. The western media have tried constantly to protray her as a horrible woman, but what is new. This incident with Mbeki shows a deep crisis between the two. What is very important is Winnie's connection with masses of South Africa. Her popularity is as a result of her tireless dedication to their plight.

Winnie might have made some poor judgement, but she sure is the mother of the struggle.

Good Night

Pasamba