THE U.S. PURCHASED LAND FROM RUSSIA.

THE LOUISIANA PURCHASE.

RIGHTS TO DUMP TREATED SEWAGE AND HOW MUCH IN THE CHATTAHOOCHEE.

LAND OWNED BY FARMERS IN ZIMBABWE IS RECLAIMED BY ZIMBABWEANS.

THE GOLAN HEIGHTS.

PALESTINE. PHILISTINE'L ARABIA.

BOSNIA, SERBIA, ALBANIA, MACEDONIA, CROATIA, MONTENEGRO.

BASQUE SEPARATISTS.

BRETAGNE.

BRITISH & FRENCH CANADA.

THE ABORIGINES.