AMIE,

I AGREE. TIJAN'S WORK IS BRILLIANT AND WHEN I REALISED THE LENGTH OF EBRIMA'S POSTING, I PRINTED IT OUT TO READ LATER. I WAS SOMEWHAT FAMILIAR WITH SOME OF TIJAN'S WORK-IN FACT RABUN-GAP WAS A WEEKEND'S VISIT AWAY FROM MY SCHOOL FRANKLIN HIGH.

ANOTHER GAMBIAN WORTH READING, ALBEIT TECHNICAL, IS SANKUNG SAGNIA. HIS SPECIALTY IS ENTOMOLOGY. HE CURRENTLY IS DIRECTOR OF A US-AGHRYMET CONCERN IN NIGER.

FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN PETROLEUM ENGINEERING AND THE ENVIRONMENT, I PUBLISHED A TECHNICAL PAPER ON THE "TREATMENT OF TANK-BOTTOM WATERS" AERATION AND EVENTUAL CAPTURE OF BETX (BENZENE, ETHYLBENZENE, TOLUENE, AND XYLENE)AND PHENOLICS - THE CARCINOGENS IN PETROLEUM EFFLUENT.

IT IS A GREAT IDEA TO HIGHLIGHT GAMBIAN AUTHORS (WHATEVER THE DISCIPLINE) INORDER TO ENCOURAGE OUR LOT AND TO SIMPLY BE EXPOSED TO A VARIETY OF KNOWLEDGE.

THANX EBRIMA FOR THE MISTAKE ALL THE SAME. IT WAS A WELCOME ERROR.

REGARDS.