MR. GAI,

I'M SO SORRY CAPITAL LETTERS TAKE AWAY FROM EASE OF READING FOR YOU. I WONDER IF I WROTE IN SMALL LETTERS AND INCREASE THE SIZE OF THE LETTERS TO RIVAL THAT OF THE CAPITAL LETTERS, WOULD THAT ABOUT DO IT FOR YOU.

THEN AGAIN I MIGHT WANT TO WAIT FOR AN EXPRESSION OF DISPLEASURE FROM A COUPLE MORE FOLK. (JABOU IS EXCUSED FROM THIS EXPERIMENT).

WHOEVER SAID THAT ABOUT CAPITAL LETTERS MUST NOT BE A PARTICIPANT TO THIS MAELSTROM. I'LL TRY WRITING SLOWER. SEND ME PRIVATE MAIL WHEN COMMENTING ON MY STYLE, SYNTAX, AND OTHER UNIMPORTANT CRAP.

CHEERS.