Pa Modou,

  thanks for coming out and letting the forum know who you are. It all goes back to what I always say, no matter what the consequence would be, we should always tell the truth. You have taken a very difficult but great step and I admire you for that. If we all mean what we say, which is to put The Gambia in the front line, we have to be honest, truthful and just.

Your identity will:

    - make you mean what you tell people.

    - make you be the one individual you are and not two.

    - show you how honest you are to your country.

    - prevent humiliation when you are identified.

    - earn you respect.

Unless we come here as who we truely are and not who we pretend to be, the goals which this forum will achieve will be very minimal.

Pa Modou, your mail do show path to a very constructive spirit and if you mean it, this is what we should all believe and live in. No forum can and will never unanimously agree on all matters, so we should definitely agree that we will in some cases disagree. I should not be an enemy just because I do not agree with your thoughts and so vise versa.

Today, you have done what you should have done a long time ago and I do applaud you for that. It is "Better late than never" so I hope the fake names will fade out and the true identities faced in.

WHO IS NEXT ?

One does not have to reveal the name under the fake alias, if you do not want to, but just come in real, be real and honest to our nation. We will see the difference in this forum and so would we succeed in solving our problems rather than exchanging personal attacks.

Let the attitudes change brothers and sisters.

Ebou Secka

A concerned citizen