Mr Jaiteh,

With respect, please make it simpler for me.  What do you mean by let us move on?  I am a concerned Gambian who wants to see the better of my country. I am madden by the criminality of the APRC.  Reason is more than 14 children have been killed yet no one has taken responsibility of such a heinous and dastarddly crime.  Dumo Saho and many others are held incommunicado for no genuine reason, the Gambia's economy is sinking(more than half billion dalasi in debt whilst  Jammeh who was a pauper less than 10years ago goes around throwing money and boasting that he and his family will never be poor again) and so on.

 Pa Modou Gassama who is way my senior and who professed to be the custodian of the truth and the realities of Gambia have been exposed as an idiotic oaf piffling all kind of trash here.  Before his 'Kebba Jobe' cocoon was cracked and  laid bare by my brilliant brother Ebrima Jogomai Ceesay, i had  vowed to someone that i will stop having any exchanges with vile and dysfunctional renegade intellectual.  However, Pa Modou Gassama seem to be deluding himself by engaging in double talk.  One minute he calls for decorum and respect, the next he calls everyone who differs from him all the adjectives he can muster from his so-called informed perverse and bend vision.

As far as i am concern, i will let you know that Gassa will not be left alone as long as this forum is concern. This is public medium.  Let him know that this 'idiot' will never let him rest.  I will hound him until he starts behaving himself properly.  All the debates he'd been engaged here exposed his ludicrous perceptions about the opposition and his propensity to spin lies about Gambia's realities. When he starts losing a debate he tries to change tack by becoming personal.  Saul Khan, Ebrima Ceesay, Hamjatta, Barrow, KB and many others gave hime factual evidence which he could not refute.  Instead he resorts to his cowardice and moronic vices by calling people lairs, warped-minded etc.

Mr Gassama, with degrees in Engineering and more than 23years of experience  you still do not seem to understand that your sophistry is so apparent and blatant for everyone to see.  I don't how you manage to keep your position at Gamtel. Oops! I remember you are the sycophant of the new millenium.

Teacher Gassama, where is the democracy and independence you squeal about all the time here.  As i read the report on the Independent Journalist's maltreatmemt from those army thugs i start seeing red.  I felt the pain Omar went through by doing his job.  Yet you unashamedly scream that journalists deserve such kind of treatment.  What is his crime?  Even Major Mendy had the decency of condeming such acts of brutality and uncouth behavior.   You are really a sadist.

Thanks for the update on Adama Deen.  It is most appreciated.

Have a horrible, miserable and unpleasant leave from work.  I pray that you never get your job back.

Since you declared war on the anti-Jammeh camp war you shall get.  This idiot is harnessing all his weaponery and energy towards you(GASSA-the idiot).  My fusilade is aim at your moronic head.

Mboge