Salieu Gaye aka Kebba 'joke',jungle Sunrise and finally Pa Modou Gassama,

You are really a clown.  It seems you are suffering from an acute form of delusion.  I can see that since you were outted you've been screaming and howling on the top of voice to forstall your imminent downfall.  Anyway, be rest assured that the orders to fire you have already been given by Yahya.  Your dossier have been passed on to the 'Head Moron'.  The NIA will be knocking on your door soon.  You are in deep s**t.  'My body die for you'.  Oh boy!

I need not repeat why July 22 warrants no celebration. This Sunday will be special since another lie of the moron will be laid bare by history.  Mr Sunrise/Gassa, 98% of the Gambia will still be fantasising about electricity and clean running water.  All sincere and right-minded Gambians know why.  Instead, i will be praying that day for the demiurge to hasten our salvation from the APRC rogues.

God Bless the Gambia and Gambians,

Gassa, 'Ya soof waji, subuhutmala'

Mboge