sanusi,
       lifting the political ban on former politicians
and their parties was long overdue.If jammeh follows
the laws of democracy,defer to the will of the
people,then there will appear a stable elections.

History has proved that leaders who try to repress or
opress the people are destined to come to a
disgraceful end.

long live the people!
long live the free and democratic gambia!
saihou