UN RESOLUTION 1343

UNJUSTIFIED

Assertions, allegations and opinions must be proven beyond all reasonable doubts if they are to be entertained. We are aware that we live in, though a global village but at the same time very complex. This global village of ours is vulnerable and can be subjected to manipulation, abuse and control by a small cliche of very powerful syndicates that have tentacles in every corner of the globe and determined at all times to ensure that no African Nation defy its desires for continuos subjugation of every piece of land within the continent. They have agents and messengers of all shades and at all levels. They employ professionals and experts in all fields and works of life.

The importance and potentials of information is very well understood by these godfathers of our global village. Information forms the basis of knowledge and knowledge is power. Information can also be utilized for the shaping of opinions and mental domination as well. It can be used to isolate, create discord and confusion. It is of all these reasons that information must be thoroughly scrutinized before accepted or rejected. It is in this perspective that the UN Security Council resolution 1343 is being viewed. For us, this is mere allegation, an information being peddled but not substantiated. Mr. Baba Jobe is a Gambian and Youth leader concerned and committed to the advancement of the nation, as far as we know. We are conscious of that fact that he is one of those Africans who have been struggling against the subjugation and domination of the continent and the Gambia by international finance capital. The Travel ban on Mr. Baba Jobe we believe revolves around and is being motivated not by truth, justice and fair play but a mere attempt of slander, isolation and possible elimination. This we believe is intended in stages. Frame him up, isolate him and eliminate. History provides ample evidence of the treacherous workings of secret intelligence institutions in the west.

Therefore, we vehemently protest against the UN ban on Mr. Baba Jobe. We demand proof in the absence of which we call for the immediate and unconditional lifting of the ban.

ALUTA CONTINUA