Yus,

 please close this chapter and move on.

Ebou Secka

Ebou A. Secka
Objective
Interested in Computer related work with emphasis on programming and other avenues. I like the challenges involved in technology and nothing enthuses me more than overcoming those challenges.
Experience
1994-1997 Donnelly College Kansas City, KS
Lab Assistant/ Assistant Computer Coordinator
Increased user productivity by 50%.
Decreased maintenance costs by 30%.
Decreased instructors' workloads by 50%.
Increased system usability and user awareness by 40%.

1994-Date Long John Silver's Overland Park, KS
Assistant Manager
Increased average sales from $8000 to $9000 a week.
Managed a crew of 12 people.
  Introduced store performance evaluation method, finally adopted by Kansas City Market Area.
1981-1994 Standard Chartered Bank Banjul, The Gambia
Bank Clerk
Became Assistant Current Account supervisor in three years.
Introduced new reports combining related ones, reduced costs by 50%.
Enhanced ledger balancing system.

Computer Operations Supervisor
Computerised all branches nationwide and revised contigency plan.
Produced in-house applications which saved costs by 80%.
Received company’s highest technical award three years in a row.
Developed Excellent user training courses and manuals.
Traine System Supervisors, saved costs of training abroad by 75%.
Introduced new online banking system.
Increased customer confidence and base by 100%.
Structured the Bank's general ledger.
Education
1994-1996 Donnelly College Kansas City, KS
Associate Degree in Computer Science.
1996-1997 Benedictine College Atchison, KS
1998-Date Columbia College Columbia, MO
To graduate in Computer Science in July 1999.
Interests
Reading, Sports, Travelling, Music and Learning.
Languages/ Operating Systems
C++, Visual Basic, Cobol, Fortran, DOS, Windows, Novell.