Joker Gassama,

It is exasperating for one to try to follow your thought process.  I have noticed that you always try to portray that you are a man of reason yet the bilious vermin in you cannot be suppressed.

You manifest some kind of psychotic tendencies. What a  sad and pathetic creature you are! How can you call for meaningful dialogue and peace yet you hold in contempt those journalist who are doing there job in the most difficult circumstances.  Can you tell us what is irresponsible journalism.  Apart from the rag(Daily Observer), the rest of the media in the Gambia epitomises professionalism.

Your zealotry in parroting Jammeh's record is manifestation of opportunism of the highest order.  I believe that your hypocrisy will catch up with you very soon.

Have a miserable and horrible time!

Mboge