Beran, thanks for your forward.  They think that they can intimidate the international community just like they do their citizens.  Yahya knows that naming Baba Jobe is synonymous to naming him.  I await the day we hand him over to the world body to join Melosovich for life.  The end is near for all of them.

Chi Jaama

Joe sambou