Bravo Karamba and Jabou ! Please keep us posted . We should continue to focus more on exposing the insensitivities  of the Jammeh regime . I wonder if   Jammeh's benefactors/ bilateral and multilateral donors to the Gambia  are aware of his extravagant lifestyle ?  If they are,  why are'nt they stopping him? We must'nt let these follies continue beyond October.

mariama