Ladies & Gentlemen,

It is entertaining to revisit and regurgitate the truth that we stare at daily and try to convolute it and complicate it just for the sake of argument or justification of our flawed reasoning.

I presume Taf Construction, being the wise citizen investors they are, will build some sort of dwelling units on this tract and either sell or lease these units to unsuspecting investors. Well if it is not done right, I think the buyer should be aware and the concerns of Manneh Kunda Kabilo should serve as notice that this was ill-gotten land and I hope a coalition of affected persons will organise, keep notes, and work on plans to recover their land.

As I said, Taf Construction, as a prudent investor, must be left to solve their problem and may God be with them. The rest of us can give good advice or laissez faire. Any prudent investor is expected to conduct a risk assessment as well as an environmental impact assessment. C'est assez simple.