Mr Camara,

Out of respect for some of my friends and elders who are on this forum, i have never and will not use vulgar and obscene language like the Jammeh sycophants. But, i will not hesitate to identify a moron and a miscreant  when i see one.  If you feel that this is inappropriate language, be my guest and de-list me.  However, i will say to you that it will be counter-productive, since i can use another identity to subscribe again.

 When i read Pa Modou Gassama's vulgarity, i was incline to go down that same avenue with him.  But, that will make him feel good.

Pa Modou Gassama, be rest assured you will not ride roughshod on anyone here without being challenged.  I have always seen through you.  You used the same vulgarity against Barrow and others. As i said before, whenever you are taken to task on your squeals about the APRC record, you take cue from your benefactor (Y.J.J) and start using obscene language.   This is not surprising to me, cause your camp know nothing better.

I laugh my head-off when i saw the reasons you gave in defending yourself concerning your activities at Canterbury, Kent.  I know a Director of Television in the Gambia who was  sacked from the diplomatic services due to uncouth and crude behaviour.  So, reason for travelling around the world have nothing do with your record especially if one is the praise-singer of a criminal government like Yahya's.

Mr Gassama and all the APRC sycophants, i wish you all a hellish and miserable week.

Mboge