Lamin,

The danger with Party agents (most of them unemployed) is that some of them can be compromised. Think of a scenerio where an unemployed Party agent (s) is offered D10,000. Who can refuse such temptation.??. Really i think counting on-the-spot is the only credible alternative under the prevailing circumstances.

RGDS

Lang